Gutter Covers that Protect Your Gutters
With gutter covers, you are protecting your gutters from dirt and leaf buildup that can potentially destroy your gutters and not serve its purpose – to collect rainwater.
No More Gutter Cleaning
Cleaning your gutters can be a nasty and tedious job and even a dangerous job when you climb up the ladder every single year to clean your gutters. With LeaFree gutter covers, this tedious and dirty task will no longer be on your to-do list.
Unlike your Typical Gutter Covers
Regular Leaf Cover Protection
- Collects Rainwater
- Restricts waterflow into gutter due to it steel micromesh, making it harder for your gutter to collect rainwater
- Only lasts for about 5 years
Our LeaFree Advanced Gutter Covers
- Collects Rainwater Seamlessly
- Does not restrict waterflow
- Enhances your gutter’s looks
- Lasts for 25 Years
Water Collection Technology
LeaFree is much more efficient and better than typical leaf filters or covers that most gutter companies offer. While typical gutter filters do not attract some debris such as pollen, granules from roof, and pollen, they do build up over the gutter covers after a period of time and can cause leaks in your roof and fascia.
Many LeaFree Gutter Cover Colors to Choose From:
Dangers of Typical Leaf Covers | Unlike Your Typical Gutter Covers
Although regular leaf covers do collect rainwater and keep some dirt and leaves off your gutters, it is not worth your investment over the long term because:
- It prevents your gutters from collecting the full amount it was built for in the first place
- The micromesh leaves large amounts of water (during heavy rainfall) to run through the back of the gutter and into your fascia which can cause your fascia to rot
- You may have to clean your gutter covers if you live in a near a lot of trees, since leaves can build up over these type of covers can cause leaks
What Our Customers Say About Us...
Schedule an In-Home Estimate Today!
We understand that your home is important and that there are other gutter cover installers who just say that they can do the job, and then when you go with them, they do a terrible job and end up giving you a headache and financial struggle, or even worse…
They take your money and never come back.
We have been established since 1991, and we are BBB accredited business with an A+ Rating. After completing over 10,000 projects we have had ZERO complaints. You are in safe hands when you go with a reliable company like Mr. Happy House.
Contact Us Today for a Free Estimate!
If you need a Reliable and Reputable Seamless Gutter & Gutter Cover Installation Company, don’t hesitate to call us at (281) 831-5955 or fill the form and we will get in contact with you as soon as possible to access your home needs.